What’s So Cool about Wall Decals?
For young and old bon vivants alike, an inviting, dynamic, bespoke home environment is the stuff dreams are made of. A flick through modern décor mags soon reveals that there are many ways to give your home a chic new spin: distressed furniture, special painting effects and of course, wall decals by Vinyldisorder. There are many reasons why in 2015, we suggest you breathe new life into your home space with a design that expresses your personality and passion for life. These are just a few:
* Wall Decals can fill in tiny spaces in ‘larger-than-life’ ways: What to do with that King-sized bed in a room that is too small for a headboard? Or the space above that sizable yet low shelf? Wall decals are the answer; they are a chic new way for trendy urbanites to add the illusion of a frame, headboard or canvass, without taking up more space than their flats or studios can afford. Wall decals are curious items that invite curiosity, conversation and imitation (the sincerest form of flattery). Be prepared to start a trend!
* Wall Decals bring poetry into your home: We love the new trend of placing poetry and thoughts, line by line, on staircase, bench or wall! Alternatively, keep it regal by using a custom monogram wall decal sticker or label each room with its owner’s name. For a really exotic touch, Oriental writing symbols can add a real touch of Zen to a relaxing nook in your home.
* Wall Decals bring art to your walls, floors and furniture: Celebrate your passion for art by battling the neutral and bringing in life (in the form of color) to your home! You can create dazzling effects in children’s rooms by filling walls with repeated imagery of Nature-inspired decals, or decorating cabinets and tables with art that means something to your children. Kids’ decals are some of the funnest wall décor items in the business. Choose from giant dinosaurs, messy scribble effects, highways and transportation, and much more.
* Wall Decals bring you high design at a budget price: Even a simple white cabinet, table or desk purchased at a budget store can be easily converted into an item your friends will covet, with the help of wall decals. Create striped patterns, floral themes or personalized designs with imagery of things that inspire you (whether it be sea, jungle or urban inspirations). One of the best thing about Vinyl Disorder Wall Decals is that they can easily be peeled off without damaging the wall/paint beneath them. For best effect, use them on a flat, nicely painted wall (if your home has just been painted, wait a couple of weeks before applying your decals). This is also good news if you own a business and you wish to bestow your interiors with a chic look, but you only have a small budget for furniture and associated costs such as contents insurance.
* Wall Decals can be matched to specific holidays: Those who can think of nothing together than bringing the family together for a hearty meal at Thanksgiving or Christmas, or scaring the wits out of friends and family on Halloween, probably go to great lengths to set just the right mood for these special moments together. Got that extra mile by dressing your home for the occasion; take your inspiration from some of VinylDisorders’ many seasonal-inspired stickers.
* Wall Decals allow you to change your style: Don’t be bound by one ambiance or mood; let your living space reflect your changing tastes. Go high-end one season, retro the next and cozy/country after that. Wall decals are reasonable priced and easy-to-use, which makes it possible to change your interiors in just a few minutes, without the need to purchase more furniture. This is particularly true in the case of baby’s rooms; rather than buying pastel or baby-size furniture, stick to a budget by buying ageless furniture and making it more childlike or sophisticated with the passing years through your choice of wall decals. Babyhood lasts a little over a year; which gives you just enough time to plan a new space for a little toddler, then a growing boy or girl. You may find that as your little one grows up, they will start demanding the right to design their own space and so should they! Vinyl Disorder wall Decals were meant to express the inner creativity of those who select them, regardless of age!
This is a freelance article from Gemma Heale